Jun 29, 2017
Tower crane Training courses +27834266130
Skill attained during the Mobile crane training centre include: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• At our tower crane training school students learn how to operate the crane in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and the site specific lifting plan at a cheaper tower crane operator course fee.
• The Lifting Team
• Responsibilities of the Principal Contractor (Site)
• Responsibilities of the Crane Operator
• Operator Qualifications and Health
• Resolution of Issues on Site
• Lifting Operations
• Wind and Taking the Crane out of Service
• Hand Signals
• At our tower crane training centre students learn how to operate the tower crane in hazardous areas and lifting operations which require care like lifting persons and blind lifting.
• During the tower crane driver training the student learns to operate a crane in strong wind, rain, lightening and hail with suspended load
• Extreme care should be taken with luffing jib cranes when working in high winds with the jib at minimum radius as the jib can be blown backwards with serious consequences. Call WestRand Training Operators for booking we train for success not failing and we also provide free accommodation to our students coming from far places and also assist in connection in finding a job to those who train with us in all machines and different courses at Westrand training operators.