Development or Njala Breeding
- Located on route R511, 12km north-west from Brits and Hartbeespoort Dam en route to Thabazimbi in the North West Province of South Africa.
- The properties are located on a prime position on the exclusive and secure Hartland Eco Estate on the slopes of the Langberg Mountain overlooking 3 km of Crocodile River front and Hartland dam.
- The investment properties are located on the exclusive and Malaria free Hartland Eco Estate and 90 minutes drive from the O.R. Tambo International Airport and 30 minutes from Lanseria International Airport in Johannesburg.
- Only 45 minutes drive from Pretoria, 60 minutes from Sandton (Johannesburg) and 45 minutes from Rustenburg and Sun City.
- Within close proximity to Hartland Eco Estate one would reach the Hartbeespoort, Rodekoppjes, Buffelspoort, and Vaalkop Dams.
- Various prime golf courses such as the world-class Sun City, Pecanwood, Silver Lakes, Woodhill, and Dainfern Golf Courses are all within less than one hour drive.
- Madikwe and Pilansberg Game Reserves are all within one hour’s drive from the Eco Estate.
- In close proximity to the Eco Estate one would find various “Big 5” game reserves and international
acclaimed hunting facilities.
- The Eco Estate experience ideal yearly temperatures of between 10o and 35o Celsius, and an average annual rainfall of 650mm.
- The entire Hartland Eco Estate covers 100 hectares of indigenous Bushveld vegetation and savannah.
- The Eco Estate provides private open spaces for approximately 200 free roaming game species such as, Kudu, Eland, Zebra, Njala, Impala, Steenbok, Duiker, Blue Wildebeest and other small antelope. An abundance of birdlife including the Fish Eagle, other birds of prey and water birds could be found on the estate
- The Manor House of 1200m2 is located on a prime location with fantastic river, mountain and valley views, and the stand measures at 10, 296m2 in extend.
- The Bush Camp is located on the Crocodile River’s edge surrounded by indigenous trees and shrubs on a 10 359m2stand.
- 100 hectares has been set aside for the development of the low density Eco Estate that includes only 54 full title residential stands of 1500 – 2000 m2.
Contact Robert on 083 2738520 or visit www.hartland.co.za