IMPORTANT NOTICE !! The Bitterness of POOR QUALITY is remembered long after the SWEETNESS of LOW PRICES is forgotten.
Be aware of POOR Quality EPS Polystyrene Cornices that might be a FEW RAND cheaper elsewhere – “CENT – wise – RAND foolish” Rings a Bell doesn’t it !!!!
Get your purchase of cornice delivered to your door at no extra charge 🙂 T’s & C’s Apply.
Call now to take advantage of this special offer! 031 762 4836
Our profiles are shaped and cut from rigid extruded polystyrene foam, which has been manufactured to international specifications and standards.
We offer a wide range of polystyrene profiles to choose from and continually push the boundaries for new designs. These cornice profiles can also be customised to an architect’s specification which requires that perfect fit.
Our polystyrene cornices bring style and creativity to the building trade and apart from the upmarket appearance of our cornices, they are also crack resistant, waterproof, flame retardant and have an indefinite lifetime. Polystyrene cornices manufactured by CREATIVE CORNICING are solvent and CFC free.
CREATIVE CORNICING has been setting the highest possible standard at the most competitive price with unrivalled customer service.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: How long will Creative Cornicing moulds last? Indefinitely under normal conditions. The cornice will not be damaged by water in a humid environment thus it is suitable for bathroom areas.
- HOW STRONG IS THE PRODUCT? This styrene product is strong and durable and will not break if dropped. Cuts and bad dents can be fitted with a crack-filter and lightly sanded.
- IS THIS PRODUCT ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY? This product can be considered a “GREEN” product as it is both solvent free and CFC free. This mould can safely be used in infants or children’s rooms.
- HOW DOES HEAT AFFECT THIS PRODUCT? Direct heat too close to the cornice may result in damage. It poses no flame spread hazard and can be used in any building type. INSTALLATION? The D.I.Y person can now install our product with precision & ease. This cornice can be lightly sanded, ensuring even joints.
- PAINTING? An acrylic or water based paint can be used on this product. A PVA or printer would be required before applying any enamel or solvent based paint. “WE ARE THE LEADERS IN CORNICING AND DON’T FOLLOW OUR COMPETITORS “
- OPEN 7 DAY’S A WEEK – WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!
- “WE STOCK A VAST RANGE OF PROFILES TO CHOOSE FROM”
- “DELIVERY DOOR TO DOOR SAME DAY DEPENDS ON YOUR DESTINATION “
- “WE WILL BEAT ANY XPS POLYSTYRENE PRICE & QUOTATION AND WILL NOT MATCH “
- PLEASE NOTE: We only supply & fit the Creative Cornicing brand of cornices.