Sep 20, 2018
We are SA MINING AND OPERATOR TRAINING COLLEGE is duly registered and incorporated company in terms of the company’s Act of the Republic of South Africa.
Our specialty is human capital development through making people discovering the infinity light through continuous empowerment of individuals through learning.
The company is department of labour compliance
General Occupation healthy and safety
The purpose of this training programme is to provide students with the advanced skills and knowledge to successfully analyze new and existing risk control measures and conduct effective incident analysis. The training programme will show delegates how they can evaluate, determine and implement effective risk control measures to prevent serious incident occurring and/or re-occurring
|Who should attend||The course is designed for any personnel with accountabilities and/or responsibilities associated with Health, Safety & Environment and This Training Is Open to Any One who is also interested In Safety Employment/Opportunity…|
|Benefits of Attending||Learning objectives:· Overview on OHS vision, mission, policy and strategy.
· Overview on occupational safety and risk management.
· Overview and basic functions and standards.
· Overview on OHS audit.
· Learning the principles of modern health and safety
· health and safety driving forces (such as financial and moral issues)
· Developing an understanding of the risk assessment process
· Gaining an insight into the importance of Occupational Health as well as Safety
· Learning about the causes of accidents, incidents and disaster
· Developing an awareness of how organizational issues influence process safety
· Learning how to select/implement disaster prevention measures.
· Professional certificates will be issued to participants upon successful completion of the course/training.
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS: